Saturday, September 12, 2009

grad school is hard

welll i know i haven't updated in forever and thats because i barely have time to shower nevermind write on this! and to think- i still havent had all of my classes! monday was labor day so there was no class/work. I can only imagine what it'll be like when I'm juggling all 5 of my classes!

So far I like all my classes and its true that grad school is very diff from undergrad. some of the professors in particular really push you and force you to think in a much different way than i've ever done before. its not even a different perspective than normal, but they want you to think just differently and i can't describe it.

funny side note is that so many people in my cohort (aka the people in my program who are first-years like me) are people who were lawyers and now changing careers. makes me glad i realized law wasnt for me before i spent 100s of 1000s of dollars in law school debt!

my job is also still really cool. i'm working on booking a comedian for the spring and the talent guy sent me some really awesome possibilities so i'm excited to spend time on youtube watching clips and then suggesting the best ones to my bosses!

right now there is a huge party in the courtyard behind my building and its super loud and currently playing beyonce's single ladies...therefore making it hard to study. soO just wanted people to know i didnt die , i am alive and (semi)well and just trying to get through all my work!

xoxo
sandy

1 comment:

  1. To cut through the noise and help you secure financing for your business and personal loans, I will recommend Mr Benjamin Lee for business & personal loans.
    Kindly send email to: 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete