Sunday, August 30, 2009

nyc theories!

soo as i keep observing everything going on the past few days i've noticed a few things such as:

1. in new york city, EVERYONE has an iphone...
2. or a blackberry.
3. i've met more people attending the columbia grad school of education from california than anywhere else.
4. on that note, californians are to LA as new yorkers/jerseyians are to NYC. if you are not good at analogies, that means that they think LA is the coolest hottest spot, the center of the universe just like we think our area is.
5. I HAVE MET NO ONE HERE FROM NYC!
6. being from NJ makes me the resident nyc expert. for you betches who know me, you know how scary that is.
7. i love my mac even more than ever for the ability to video chat with all my loves... here's looking at you spanspi, sarahbetch, seamonster, kgrap, little, etc.


alright i'll save the rest of my theories and generalizations for when they've panned out more.

leave me comments!
xoxox
sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment