Sunday, August 30, 2009

picturetastic

oh hey! so i took some pictures of my plaaace. here's a few shots of my roOm:




view from my window of the courtyard





kitchen area the classroom picture is a classroom in the MBA building where a ton of movies have filmed, including a scene of spiderman. cool right?! andd the final picture is myself with 2 of my suitemates and a few other girls we have befriended and i've been yapping about. we were waiting for our tour guide to show up for a tour of local bars and hot spots but they never showed! so we made our own tour which was pretttty successful. we hit up a few bars including the heights on broadway which was super cool cause it had a rooftop bar. and across the street is the diner from Seinfeld's , not that i like that show but its noteworthy nontheless!

xoxo
sandy




No comments:

Post a Comment